Pages

24.3.17

Five Things That Make Me Happy

Can you believe how fast the time is flying by?! I thought this would be a great opportunity to reflect on some things that have been keeping me going for the past couple of months.


My Baby
If you have been following my blog, you would know that I had a baby girl earlier this year. She has honestly been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Looking back - I would not have seen myself in this position. She is now 2 months and 1 week old. I love watching her grow and blossom into a beautiful young lady. Her adorable smile keeps me happy each and every day.

My Husband
The second biggest blessing in my life who I'm glad I met. I appreciate how hard he tries to keep me happy. He's seen me at my worst and stood by me every second. He certainly is my biggest supporter and always pointing me in the right direction. I can be myself around him, act as goofy as I want and can always count on him to play along.

Makeup
Although I may not have the time to use makeup as I used to - it's still something I enjoy playing around with. I feel like I appreciate it even more now because I'm not able to do it often. I still have a lot to learn about makeup but it is one of the things that defines who I am.

Reading
Also something I don't get to do often since I had baby! Reading romance novels was my hobby. The only reading I get to do now; is read blogs (not that I'm complaining)! Books take you to another world and is great for your imagination.

Writing
Since I was in primary school I enjoyed writing. I used to write stories, make books and take part in school competitions. Winning them was definitely my encouragement. After discovering blogging - I took a chance and started doing so myself. This is for sure my hobby and I've got so much more to learn and create.

What are some things that have been keeping you happy this year?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment